We are proud to offer delicious, locally produced Doggy Grub chicken or kangaroo casseroles for only $4.99 each.
The lunch order is portion controlled so as to alleviate those feelings of hunger, but not to completely fill the stomach. This ensures that the dogs can go back to playing without the added risk of an upset tummy or even bloat.
Any dog who has lunch with us gets to enjoy their lunch order in a separate play pen with a team member to have as their ‘lunch date’ - who wants to eat alone, right!?
Our team member will offer your dog it’s food using one of our many enrichment games - no scoffing allowed here! - try to snap a photo of your dog eating to send to you, sit with your dog while their tummy settles after lunch, and then its back to play time!
1. Does your dog skip breakfast due to the excitement of daycare days?
2. Do you have a puppy who needs regular meals to give them the energy to play and learn?
3. Maybe you’re working later than usual and worried that your dog might get hungry if he/she doesn’t eat all day?
4. Do you know that your dog uses ALOT of energy playing at Dogcity and may benefit from some midday re-fuelling?
5. Do you love to spoil your dog and know they would just love a tasty meal and lunch date?
YEP! Then we think a Lunch Order is a great idea!
Some dogs can become tired and irritable if they get hungry, and for those dogs we recommend a lunch meal. If necessary, owners can either supply their dog’s regular food, or purchase one of our ‘Doggy Grub Doggy Lunches’ for only $4.99.